Content Writing Course
Content Writing Syllabus
Introduction: Basics of Content Writing
- The Concept of Content Writing and its relevance
- Duties & Roles of Content Writers
- Print and Web Content Writing with examples
- Scope and Types of Content Writing
- Principles and Processes of content writing: How to write unique content
Types of Content Writing
- The process of Content Writing – getting the brief, ideating, researching, structuring, formatting
- Editing and Proof-Reading—following company style sheet, guidelines, client requirements, grammar, copy flow, restructuring, market research
- Writing Styles – Creative, Narrative, Friendly, Formal, Non-fiction (Essays, Reports), Advertising, Copywriting, Short Content, Email content, etc.
- Content Types:
- Web Content
- Academic Writing
- Technical Writing
- Script Writing
- Editing & Paraphrasing
- case studies
- white papers
- Writing for SEO
- Topic Research
- Meta title & Meta Description development
- Keyword placing
- SEO writing guidelines
- Copy Writing
- Copywriting Basics
- Ad and sales copy
- Product / Service Descriptions, captions, promotions
- Social Media Promotions
- Corporate Communications — Writing for business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), press releases, and newsletters – focus on language, jargon, writing style, target audience, formal and informal language
- Infographics- Importance and relevance
- Images, Screenshots, Alt Text
- Videos, Memes, GIFs, Carousel
- Product Descriptions & Demonstrations
- Interactive white papers
Tools of the Trade
- Free tools and paid tools (grammar checkers, plagiarism checkers, passive voice detectors, keyword planners, Google Scholar, blog editors, thesaurus, content management systems, etc.)
- Understanding the basics of social media
- Understanding social media content writing
- Understanding PR
Plagiarism Laws in Content Writing
1. What is plagiarism, rules on plagiarism
2. How to write plagiarism-free copies
Lead generation is the process of generating enquiries based on consumer interest for a product or service ultimately leading to sales. In online marketing, lead typically involves collecting a visitor’s contact information via a web form.
What can you expect from lead generation sessions?
- Trainers at EIDM are experts in the digital marketing industry who provide training regarding lead generation.
- We train students to create a proper plan for generating leads.
- Students are trained to analyze data that could be used for lead generation.
- We teach students how to research the market and prepare detailed analysis, so that an ideal plan can be made.
- Pre-targeting is a key aspect of lead generation and we make students familiar with pre-targeting techniques.
- Students get an exact idea of brand identity boosting, lead warm ups and raising the click through rate, response rate and conversion rate.
- Students are educated about lead magnets, through which digital marketers could gain leads like a consumer’s contact.
- We also focus on topics like ad testing which is needed to measure the efficiency of ada.
- We also provide insights regarding the creation of a perfect landing page that aids in lead generation.
What to expect from SEO sessions at EIDM
- Students are taught to generate high-quality traffic that attracts visitors who are genuinely interested in the products, services or information the website offers.
- We train students to use SEO in a way that could capitalize on the search engine’s effort to match a user’s search intent.
- We train students on how to take a website to the top of Search Engine Results Page( SERP) .
- We train students to develop SEO strategies to rank relevant pages at the top.
- EIDM students get trained to attract high-quality visitors to the website that are more likely to get converted into a client.
- We get students trained in keyword research, which is a key factor in framing the SEO strategy.
- We also train students to obtain relevant backlinks for the website.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing your website and web pages to get free organic traffic from search engines like Google. SEO is used to enhance the quantity and quality of the audience coming from search engines . Brand awareness could be increased using SEO and it is also used to attract a target audience and build credibility. A combination of on page and off page SEO is applied to take a website to the the top of search engine results page.
Google Ads is an advertising service created by Google where advertisers can run their ads and try to reach ready-to- buy customers. When people search on google they want to find the answer to something , and this is the opportunity to show your product or the solution your company has to the problem which is faced by the searcher. Organic search results are put out for free by Google because of its high quality content. Google also provides paid ads which is an option to get to the top of the search results. All these paid ads are given through Google Ads .
What to expect from EIDM Google Ads session
- We provide complete training regarding Google Ads.
- We train students about setting Google Ads campaigns.
- Purpose of Google Ads campaigns vary depending on the demands of clients and we at EIDM teach students about all types of Google Ads campaigns. tall
- We train students to make bidding adjustments in Google Ads.
- We train students to schedule Google Ads so that they can manage the ads more effectively.
- We train students to target Google ads based on location.
- We train students to optimize ads and improve quality scores.
- We clarify all doubts regarding complicated technical terms.
- We also teach students to read and understand the analytics.
A Website content writer is a person who is specialized in providing high quality information which is relevant to the websites. Content writer aims to fulfill the requirements of the target audience and by doing so is able to attract customers to the business. We at EIDM train students to write content pertaining to the keywords aimed towards improving the website’s SEO
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing (SMM) is a type of digital marketing technique that uses social media apps as a marketing tool.Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
enable brands to connect with their audience.
EIDM trains students to be capable of building brand value, driving traffic to the website and build a large follower community to share and engage with quality content
The task of ensuring that a website is professional, up-to-date and functioning as intended is collectively called website management.
EIDM teaches students to maintain a website and ensure the security of the website. We train them to implement long-term development of the website, organize website content and marketing strategy. Students passing out from EIDM are properly trained in WordPress.